Thursday, September 13, 2007

Old Dog ~ New Tricks

Trevor went and had his hair cut the other day at the poodle parlours and what a shock we got when we went to pick him up. He had aged in the matter of an hour.

Last time we had his hair cut he looked like a puppy when we got him back, this time, he looks like an old man. Once all the excess hair was removed, we discovered he is graying and he is now sporting a grey eyebrow, very strange, but at the same time he looks distinguised and regal, hee hee.














What is that all about, he looks so sad in these pics, but thats cause I woke him up from his usual dream of chasing rabbits, you know the type, the ones where the dogs legs are running whilst they sleep, so funny.

This last two weeks have been hectic for me on the DT front, have had loads of projects to get finished off, and just as I think I have my desk all nice and cleared another project lands on it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can honestly tell you I miss just scrapping for myself, it seems that everything I do at the moment is for others, whether it be a DT project, class kit, BOM prompt or work for others I never seem to get my head above that line. Now don't get me wrong, I absoloutely love doing DT projects, etc, and at the end of the day I use pics of my family so I am getting some of my scrapping done as well, its just that I always feel like I'm working to a deadline and if I'm honest I'm not good with deadlines. I will always meet them, but its generally a last minute thing, hee hee, ok, hold up your hand if your the same. Yep thought so, you all have your hand in the air. I am now planning on spending the next two days working flat out, so that come this weekend its just pure me me me time.

I'm going to the Angel Crafts 12 hour crop, YAHOO, a full 12 hours of uninterrupted scrapping time, ok, I am teaching two classes whilst I'm there, a beginners class and a crop class, but thankfully I'm well ahead of myself and have them all organised notes typed, printed, etc, hopefully Angela has the kits made up.

I do love the classes I'm going to teach, the beginners class in particular is one of my favourite layouts, I did the layout quite some time ago and have never put it up anywhere, as I loved it so much I wanted to keep it for myself. Do you ever get like that, silly I know as we all love to share our work, but don't you just every now and again, decide to hold something back of yourself just for you?????

Ben is back into the swing of school and fibs, every night when he comes home we end up arguing about homework, etc. I did a layout to honour this current stage in our relationship and here it is, its part of my DT for Angel Crafts this month, so hopefully Angela won't mind me sharing it with you all.

The journalling all around the photo is about how we fight with each other at the moment, but when all is said and done.......... you know................ hee hee, sorry, off on one of funny turns their,

No, seriously when all is said and done, we are still best friends.

I'll come back after the weekend and share with you the class stuff from the crop, but till then, take care of yourselves.

Joke of the Day is from Janet - Thanks hunny, you always manage to have me laughing my head off

Revenge.
A boy about 16 years old walked down the street dragging a
flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep
of a brothel and
knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the
little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, "I want to have sex
with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I'm
not leaving until I get it."

The Madam figured why not, so she told him to come in. Once in,
she told him to pick any of the girls.
He asked, "Do any of the girls have any venereal diseases?"

Of course, the Madam said no.
He said, "I heard all the men talking about having to get shots
after making love with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want."
Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for
it, the cynical Madam told him to go to the first room on the
right. He headed down the hall dragging the squashed amphibian
behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the
frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.

The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in
the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?"

He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my
parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home
with a baby-sitter.
After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because . She will then get the Dose that I just caught".

"When Mum and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On
the way, he'll give her one in the car and he'll catch the dose.
Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitter's, he and Mum will go
to bed and have sex, and Mum will catch it".

"In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the
milk, have a quickie with Mum and catch the clap, and HE'S the
bastard who ran over my frog!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh your King Carles is so cute. They look lovely with long hair and rather distingushed with it short too. My Mum has an identical one to yours. Great joke too.
Susan

Unknown said...

how cute is your little doggy!!??

Angela said...

awwww Trevor looks sooooo cute, and OMG love that joke!!!