Monday, August 13, 2007

Where does the time go???????

I can't believe its over a week since my last post. I have no idea what I've done during the time, as don't have very much to show for it.


Well actually that's a bit of a fib, I have been busy on Design Projects, but I can't share them with you, sorry. So instead I will share with you the second book I did for Stamp Addicts, the Flop book, named because it flops down. hee hee, its all thinking this you know.

This book is dedicated to Ben, and again I used pictured taken by the oh so talented Miss Kirsty Wiseman, or cyclops as she is know in our house.
I have a friend - Suzanne - arriving on Weds with her 3 children and it's a hive of activity in our house as we are so excited, my friend is a fella crafter and we are hoping to get some time to play. Ben is excited as Suzanne has a son who is a similar age to Ben and he is hoping for a play fest of games which will include the X Box, PS2 and monopoly, hopefully the girls will be included as well.
Well that's all the news from me, sorry not much I know, but hey I don't have a life, ha ha.
Here is a joke for you all, enjoy and take care of yourselves.
A woman was very distraught over the fact that she had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years.
She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek medical expertise with the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr Chang.
Upon entering the examination room, Dr Chang said "OK, take off all your croze."

The woman did as she was told.

Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room."

Again the woman did as she was instructed.
Dr Chang then said "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me."
As she did Dr Chang shook his head slowly.

Your probrem vewy bad. You have Ed Zachary disease. Wurse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

The woman asked anxiously "Oh my God, Dr Chang what is Ed Zachary

Dr Chang sighed deeply and replied, "Ed Zachary disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your arse."

7 comments:

Tracie H said...

PMSL! That joke is sooooo funny!
Love your flop book....the journaling is excellent.
Have a fun time with your vistors.
T.x.x.x.x.

Jen said...

Ha ha ha! Otherwise, I'm glad Ben is back. My DD is the same - follows me around like a shadow, and I love it! All her friends think I'm "cool", which is nice. Anyway, we divorced when she was tiny, so I'm used to sharing her at holiday times. It got easier as time went on.... HUGS!

Angela said...

Great joke, and loooooove that book

Ruth said...

Loving that flop book Roz, but that joke is AWFUL!!! Really made me groan!!

Linda said...

Love that book. Hope you and Suzanne have fun and get loads of scrapping done.

Sarah said...

love this book thanks for the Inspiration.

Karen Mortensen said...

Hey Roz! You've just been nominated as one of my Rockin' Girl Bloggers! Time to get that thinking cap on again ha ha ha

Karen (Charmed Cards & Crafts)
xxx