Thursday, August 02, 2007

Well its Thursday already, can't believe where the time is going, it only seems like it was the weekend the other day. Me and Ben are having so much fun together, we have been catching up with each other, and I'm loving it. Don't know how much longer he will actually want to spend time with me, he is now a teenager and from my own recollection of been a teenager, I did not want to be seen with mother regardless of who it was who saw me. Parents are just not cool, but I must be the exception to the rule, cause my boy is happy with my company and he don't care who knows it.

So what's been going on in our house. Well today I caught up with Angela, yahoo she is back from her holiday and we picked up right where we left off, chatting on the phone for ages about nothing, then a few hours later, yep back on the phone we where again. I also caught up with Kirsty on the phone as well. I do love the phone, what a great invention. I'm forever on it, I would be lost without it. I do pick up the phone quite alot just to say hi to friends, have a quick blether, or a long one, depending on time frames etc. Go on pick up the phone and call a friend today, you know you want to.

I've also been busy on some projects for Angel Crafts Design Team, I've done a layout, a mini canvas book and now I'm trying to work on another project, buts it's got me pulling my hair out, so I've stepped away from it for a while and thought I would catch up with this instead, whilst I wait on some glossy accents drying which will hopefully cure my problem with this blasted thing.

I have a ton of books to make for a friend, not my usual Lippy Chick books, but another project, I'll tell you more about that though maybe next month, don't want to spill the beans too soon do I, ha ha, I know I'm a tease.

I will share with you though one of the books I did for Stamp Addicts Workshops, which by the way, where flipping brilliant, I had a right scream with the ladies, one in particular - Barbara, OMG, how funny are you, I still insist you sound just like Posh though.

Anyway, here are the pics of the first class I taught which was the Flap book class, I'll share the rest with you over my next few posts.


the small pics are close ups of the page, some of them have turned themselves 90 degrees and I can't figure out how to fix that in blogger, so put your head on the side, ha ha. I've also included pics of the book fully open for you to see, hope you enjoy it.

All of the photos in the book where the ones that Kirsty took when she was up here on a recent working visit. I do the love the Lippy Chick books, because you can literally gets tons of photos in them, so all those little pics you have or all those extras that you took at the kids party, well they are just begging to be put into a Lippy Chick book, go and check out the site for your nearest stockist and grab yourself, one, two or three, yes infact get three one of each. If anybody is struggling just drop me a line, telling which book you have and I'll send you a step by step guide on how to decorate one, what more can a girl do.

My plea for jokes was fulfilled, yahoo, and tonights is from Janet, who is one of my oldest and dearest friends in the whole wide world, can you believe we have been friends for over 20 years, OMG, the time has flown.

Joke of the Day:

BEST CHICKEN JOKE EVER

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against The headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.

The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and Says, 'Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question.

If anyone needs it explained - read it a second time. Its ok, I had to read it a second time before I twigged.

Take care of yourselves, mwah to each and every one of you, well nearly everyone, no kisses for you Woody if your reading this, ha ha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I only needed to read it once - must me my dirty mind lol
julie x

Anonymous said...

LC book is fab, glad the class went well. PMSL at the joke :)

Sara-Jane said...

great book Roz i must order more as have few ideas for them fopr laods of pics i have here

Tracie H said...

Roz! Your Lippy chick book is amamzing....love the PP's and the piccies Kirsty took are excellent.
Love the photos you took too and glad to hear the holiday was fun.
Hugs.
T.x.x.x.

Unknown said...

Flap book loos fab Roz- glad you and ben have had a great holiday.

Linda said...

Lush book, love those papers and pics. Glad you and Ben are having fun hun, long may it last x x x

Linda said...

Lush book, love those papers and pics. Glad you and Ben are having fun hun, long may it last x x x