Sunday, July 15, 2007

waaaaaaahoooooooo we are back

Back from our holidays in Tenerife, we are brown and relaxed but tired out as travelled all through the night. I took hundreds of photo's but need to upload them to the pc first and then I'll bore you all with them and what we got upto.

Now I'm off to catch up with all the blogs I've missed and all my pals, but before I go, please go and check out Kirsty's blog, she did a photo shoot of me in the house, and I love what she did, pics are here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home glad you had a good time.Loved the pics and my dd loves your house lol.
julie x

Linda said...

Glad you both had a great time, looking forward to seeing some of the pics. Kirsty's pics of you at home are fab!

Sara-Jane said...

great pics love ur bath can u sned it to me!!!:)

there great pics gald u had agreay time in tenerife

Anonymous said...

Glsd you had a good time, pics are great, catch you soon :D