Friday, July 20, 2007

Here are some pics.

I've been so mad busy since we got home, have been working in the garden, honestly I don't know how the weeds have managed to grow so much, well actually thats a lie, I do, it might have something to do with my aversion to doing any gardening, unless shamed into by the size of my weeds. And they have been successful yet again, some of them where taller than me, and required a JCB, pneumatic drill and a team of 10 body builders to remove them. I have gone through 14 bags of bark chip and have another 12 remaining, along with a border that measures approx 50+ feet still to tackle and my team of bodybuilders have ran away screaming in agony over the midgy bites.

I myself resemble quasimodo with the swellings on my face from the little blighters.

Ben has been home all week and under strict instructions to help, so you all know what thats resulted in, Yep you guessed it, he has not been seen for dust, now he has a friend over for the weekend for a sleep over, and it does not seem fair to drag him away from his fun. So guess what, I've stopped gardening as well, ha ha, it will be still be there when his friend leaves and guess what, he has to help me then, cause I've purchased a long piece of rope and I'm gonna tie him to a long leash from the tree to make sure he can't escape. If I'm gonna get bitten to death, then so is he. Mwahahahahhahahahahah.

Not had much time to do anything else, other than the mountain of washing that we managed to bring home, god knows how, considering Gina was doing our washing whilst we where away. I've managed 7 loads, but can't get it dry for this weather. Where the hell is the sun??????

Anyway here are some pics of our holiday, I've only managed to do one memory card so far, but will try to do the other one over the weekend and share some more with you.

Mike & Lita, I'll post some pics of you both on here if you don't mind???, let me know if thats ok

for those of you that know Ben, you will all know what he is like with his hair, its long and unruly, well guess what, he had it all cut off on holiday........... I know I hardly believe it myself. But wow what a difference, he looks so much older and oh so flipping handsome. Whilst we where away, Gina and Tom had a BBQ for Aiden, Stacy, Mike and Lita and obviously us, and both Gina and Tom had there hair cut right off by Aiden (booze induced, hee hee). Well Ben was so taken with it, he decided a few days later to get his all off as well, and here is the evidence.

We had quite a few days out whilst we where away, and on one of the days we went to the Monkey Park, wow, we where able to walk through an enclosure with the monkeys inside with us, we could feed them, touch them and if they so desired, have them climb all over us. I asked Ben to take a pic of me with one of the little fellas and this is what I got, hee hee, yep that is me half out of the picture, but aint that monkey lovely and all in focus. Whilst we where there, we passed some chimps in a large area, and decided to have our lunch nearby, well these chimps where so cheeky, they kept sticking there fingers through the fence and waving us over. So we decided to share our lunch with the (don't panic, we only gave them fruit) anyway, after we had shared, this one particular chimp who had taken a shine to us, decided to share back, by presenting me with a piece of straw. I was blown away, never knew they where that intellegent. I have kept it and it now sits proudly on my window sill, waiting on a layout to scrap it, but here is the chimp who shared doing his begging act.
A few days before we where due to leave, Ben and me took Gina and Tom to a wonderful new Indian that had just opened in Los Chris, and afterwards we went to this lovely swanky hotel for cocktails, I managed to grab this pic of Gina, Tom and Ben together

What are they all like, 3 skin heads together, the glare off there foreheads is unbelievable, hee hee.

And to finish you right off, here is a pic of me and Ben playing in the sea at the Cove, a beautiful place that is so off the beaten track, its peaceful and a tiny slice of heaven.
Now, let me see, how is it I usually finish my blog off, so long since I've done this............ ummmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhh thats it, A Joke of the Day, well here you go, enjoy.

Due to inherit a fortune when his sickly, widower father died, Charles decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with. Going to a singles’ bar, he spotted a woman whose beauty took his breath away.“I’m jus an ordinary man,” he said, walking up to her, “but in just a week or two, my father will die and I’ll inherit 20 million dollars.”The woman went home with Charles, and the next day she became his stepmother.

Ha ha, bet you never expected that.

Take care of yourselves. kissy wissys to you all. xx

2 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

love ur pics roz sounds like u had a ball whilst u were there!!!

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - sounds like you had a fab holiday !!!!

Luuuurv the pics xx