Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bring my baby back

Ben has been at his Dads for nearly a week, and I seriously feel like I've had all my limbs removed without him here, I am missing him so much. Some of you probably don't know this, but me and Gerry split up in March this year, his doing I might add, and since then I've had to share my bundle of joy with him. Its been ok when he stayed over for 1 night at the weekend or went to visit after school, but seriously this is just to much, he is suppose to be there for 2 weeks and I don't think I can handle it. Fair enough, I know I go away a bit, and leave him with his dad, but thats different, I've always know he is home safe and sound, but not been part of his life just now is unbearable.

I'm pottering around the house, not knowing what to do with myself, I had him all to myself for two weeks whilst we where on holiday, and it was heaven on earth, he would not leave my side at all. Would not go in the pool unless I went in with him, would not go in the sea unless I went with him, would not do anything unless I was with him. We spent so much time talking and laughing and playing, and I'm missing it.

I don't begrudge Gerry having him, as I know he must have missed Ben whilst we where away, but its just not fair, a family gets ripped to pieces all because of one stupid persons actions and everyone ends up missing out. They have been having days out, which I have been invited along to, but have not felt able to share space with Gerry and did not want to ruin the days, so have declined.

anyway, I'm waffling now, so I'll shut up, you get the message, I miss my baby.

So what else have I been up to, I have done some of the projects for Lianne over at Little Silver Hat, with next months ribbon kit, wow, what a corker it is, I loved it, had so many ideas for it, but unfortunately the papers I felt would go with the ribbons, I had run out of, and my favourite little shop for getting things from is on holiday, Angela hurry back, I need a fix of stash.
So I had to come up with something else to do with the kits, and I made this, its only a sneek peek, I'll show you more once Lianne has posted it on her gallery page.

Can you guess what it is yet, hee hee. I can tell you it took hours to do and it's now winging its way to Lianne as a gift for her adorable little girl along with another little something I made with the kit.

I've also managed to dig out my other memory card and have some pics to share with you from our holiday, I would like to introduce you to the most amazing people I met whilst I was there.

I have not had time to edit these photos yet, all I've done is add a soft glow to them, so please forgive the contrast, etc. When I get a bit more time I will fix them, honest, well actually once I've taken the class on Miss Wiseman's photo workshop site on how to fix photos (go and check out her blog for a link on how to join in her workshop), or click her name and it will take you directly there.

Firstly we have the most amazing boy in the world, my Adorable Son - Ben

Next we have my hosts, one of my bestest friends in whole wide world and my soul mate and sister (she is not really my sister, but thats what we call each other) Gina, how stunning is this lady, and her heart is as big as her smile
And Tom, Gina's partner and one of the most Generous men I have ever come across, his hospitally and friendship is something I would hate to be without, I love Tom to pieces and he knows this, I want him to adopt me just so I can have his friendship and guidance on tap.


Now you probably are wondering what the hell is going on, but Tom had been doing some work on the house and was trying to throw a bucket of paint/water over the wall, and it all landed back right on top of him, but see what I mean about how generous he is, somebody called him and whilst standing there dripping wet, he gave his time quite freely.















This brilliant couple are Mike and Lita, they are some of the funniest people I have come across and we just clicked immediately, we seem to have the same sense of humour and that so helps.
I just adore Mike, he is constantly laughing as his picture shows, and Lita, wow what an amazing woman, Kudos to you Lita, I love and adore you.
Next we have the oh so handsome Aiden, I have know this boy since he was a little nipper, and he has not changed one bit, he was handsome then and he has only grown into it with such maturity that I am overwhelmed that I know him. He is such a kind and considerate person, he is so attentive and its amazing to watch.
Now this stunner is Stacy, this is Aiden's Girlfriend and what a girl she is, she is so smart, I was almost embrassed to be sitting in the same company as such as Genius, honestly I was, she had me in stitches whilst I was trying to take her picture, she usually wears glasses, but I asked her to remove them, and could I get her to smile, it was like pulling teeth, but once she did, wow, what an amazing smile and what a beautiful face.
Here are the happy couple together, again, getting these pics was hard work, but oh so worth it. As you can see they are perfect together, and long may their union last.
So thats it for me for now, as you can see, I did practice my photography skills whilst away, I must admit that 9 out of 10 times, I was stumped, it always seemed to bright and I got flare on my pics, and then the other times it was to dark, but I think I did alright with these ones.
Tomorrow I'm off to Stamp Addicts to teach some classes down there this weekend, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, have no idea why, think its cause I'm there as Miss Lippy Chick and not me, if you know what I mean. I've taught Lippy Chick classes before, but I've always know in advance who is in the class and I've usually know a few of the peeps in the class, but this time, I have no idea what to expect, no idea how many are in each class, I'm teaching 3 classes in total, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so please keep your fingers crossed for me, I think I'm gonna need it.
Here is your joke of the day, now I need to confess that I am rapidly running out of Jokes, so if you have any out there, please send them to me urgently, hee hee, I will give full credit to whoever sends them to me.
A mother mouse and a baby mouse were walking along, when all of a sudden, a cat attacked them. The mother mouse goes, "BARK!" and the cat runs away."See?" says the mother mouse to her baby. "Now do you see why it's important to learn a foreign language?"

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Brilliant photos Roz! If you get lonely give me a ring!!! Glad you had a great holiday! Ruth

Lisa said...

Love the photos. Hope the next week zooms past for you. xx

Unknown said...

Wow, what fabulous pictures Roz. Looks like you had a great time on holiday.
Susan