Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I must be mad

But I've only gone and done it, I've announced the 2009 dates for the next Luxurious Angels Scrapbooking Experiences. I've not even finished unpacking from the last one.

We have the most amazing location in Scotland all set for us, and we will be going back to Crewe again.

Details are all below.

On a personal note, I'm sick, I have the flu and feel horrible, I'm spending lots of time in my bed with a massive box of tissues, and lemsip, I'm sleeping lots, which I think is my bodies way of saying whooooooooooooo, stop and relax. Thank goodness for my laptop with its wireless connection, I would feel quite isolated if I could not at least surf the net.

I wanted to tell you all about my weekend, but kept forgetting to post, so I'll give you a quick run down now.

I was meeting a friend in Carlisle for the day with Ben and we where meant to be taking some photograph's, but could we get parked, not a chance, the place was packed out, as apprently the great northern run was on the same weekend, doh, we really should have checked that out. However all was not lost as I had planned my trip well and on the way back Ben and I where going to Lockerbie Manor for Andy's 40th Birthday, so a quick call and we all went over to watch a falconry display on the front lawn and we had 2 lovely hours wandering around the grounds taking pics. Kate my friend had to leave after this point, but Ben and I where invited to the full thing and stayed on. We had the most amazing fun night, meeting new friends and old and generally have a good old knees up. Ben went to bed just after midnight, but I did not follow till 3am, I spent hours chatting away to friends and to the Birthday Boy and had an amazing time.

I met Andy through Luxurious Angels, we held the retreats in the past at his hotel, and we have remained friends ever since.

I'm sure I will be nipping over that way some time soon, as me and Andy have to catch up on a lot more stuff with each other and he is one of those people I just connect with, we can chat away for hours about nothing. Don't you just love people like that. I know I do.
Here is the birthday boy with one of his stunning daughters playing Funny Bunny

OK, here are the details of the next two retreats for you, I really hope you can make it, as it would be lovely to see you.

Luxurious Angels are proud to present our 2009 scrapbooking experience schedule

13th to 15th March 2009 – Barony Castle, Peebles ****4 Star Hotel

And

2nd to 4th October 2009 - Wychwood Park, Crewe ****4 Star Hotel

The package includes:

Lunch and dinner on Friday
Breakfast, lunch & dinner on Saturday
Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday.
5 Classes (no need to choose as each delegete will experience the same classes together)
Ample cropping space
Make's and takes
Challenges
Games
Goody bag
Use of all the hotel's leisure facilities.

Teachers
5 excellent classes have been planned by some of your favourite teachers as we type!
They are:
Roz Carter
Suzanne Torr
Kirsty Wiseman
We will some guest teachers hopefully dropping by as well to share some makes and takes with you.

Shop till you drop
Sarah’s Cards Ltd will be on site and will be able to fulfil all your demands for all those scrapping essentials including all the latest deliveries from CHA

If you are interested in joining us for either of these fabulous experiences, please contact us directly at info@luxuriousangels.co.uk. And state which event you would like a booking form for.

Joke of the day is a quick one, as this is quite a long post.

“What is your occupation?” asked the judge.“I’m a locksmith, your honor.”“And what were you doing in the jeweler’s shop at three in the morning when the police officers entered?’“ I was making a bolt for the door!”

4 comments:

Roz said...

Hi!
I just came across your blog browsing through the craft blogs counter thingy.
I just had to say hi coz I too am sick, with a bad cold "man flu", and called Roz!
You'll have to stop by my blog as well.

Love Roz x

Roz said...

Hi again.
Thanks for stopping by mine too!

I spell mine... Rosalyn, and my surname is Cooper, not Carter, lol.

Love Roz x

voodoo vixen said...

Oooh Roz.... would love to be able to do one your weekends... wonder if I will be back in Scotland in March? Hmmm, maybe could swing our leave to coincide....

Hullabaloo said...

Would you ever update your blog lassie!! People will be thinking you have no pals and no life. if you can't think of anything to write about, make it up!!
Hope to get together with you soon for some scrappy nonsense - Halloween and towels driving me crazy. My life was not meant to be speckled with terry towelling. (but it was worth it cos he is a very cute Cat in the Hat)