Sunday, October 05, 2008

Where does the time go...........

Honestly I can't believe that in 5 days I will be in Crewe at the 4th Luxurious Angels Scrapbooking Experience. I feel as if my feet have not touched the ground in months. I'm almost ready, only have one task left to do, then I have free time to organise my own personal stuff to take, although I'm not sure its worth taking any thing as at as the whole weekend is jammed packed with classes, mini classes, makes~n~takes and challenges, I'm sure I won't have a spare minute left to work on anything of my own.

The classes are amazing, the kits are huge and the teachers are wonderful, I am so lucky to be able to call all of the teachers my friends as well, We even have two guest teachers dropping in on the Saturday as a surprise for the delegates, shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell them though, hee hee.

I must admit though that in the time spent on planning, organising, packing kits, etc, my house has suffered rather badly, so I'm sure that the house will be pleased once this is over, and I can get back to sorting it out and catching up with my housework.

I have to run now and wrap up presents for prizes but I'll leave you with this fun newspaper clipping I was recently sent by one of my online buddies and also a delegate at the LA Scrapbooking Experience, Natalie, it had me spitting coffee at my screen as I read it, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Take care of yourselves. mwahahahahaha


2 comments:

Elin said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hullabaloo said...

If I don't chat to you before your trip to Crewe, Have a fabby time and try to be good!!!
Lots of love
LA
x
(I really should be a Luxurious Angel with initials like these!)