Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm off...........

............ in a motor car. Yahoo, I managed to fit everything that I think I'm suppose to be taking to the Luxurious Angels Scrapbooking Experience. I even remembered to pack clothes for myself.

Now all I have to do is pack my toilet stuff in the morning and then I'm off to Crewe.

Sarah, Lianne and I are going to be setting it all up on the Thursday and then from midday on the Friday all the girls arrive, and I can't wait. I'm so excited.

Finished up early at work today, as had an appointment at the physio's. I injured my hand quite a few weeks ago, and I can no longer move it, which in itself poses a problem for when I teach my classes, but fingers crossed I manage it ok.

Now I just need to get tea sorted and get an early nights sleep as I'm sure I won't be getting much sleep once the weekend starts.

After the retreat is over, I'll post pics of my classes for you, they are so cool this year and not at all what the girls are expecting, I love the colours in my class kits and I know the girls will go wild when they see the projects.

I'll leave you with a joke of the day.

This is another one from Natalie, I swear to god that girl keeps me in fits of laughter most of the day with her silly jokes. Thanks Natalie, your a star.

Lulu was a prostitute, but she didn't want her grandma to know.

One day, the police raided the brothel and took all the girls outside and made them line up.

Suddenly, Lulu's grandma came by.

Grandma asked, 'Why are you standing in line here, dear?'

Not willing to let her grandma know the truth, Lulu told her that the police were passing out free oranges and she was just lining up for some.

'Why, that's awfully nice of them. I think I'll get some for myself,' Grandma said, and she proceeded to the end of the line.

A policeman was going down the line asking for information from all the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma he was bewildered and exclaimed, 'Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it old girl?'

Grandma replied, 'Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take my dentures out, rip the skin back and suck 'em' dry.'

The policeman fainted.

No comments: