Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm Going to LA

Yes honestly I am and you can come with me if you want, come on, hands up, who wants to come to LA with me.

I'm off in March 2008 for a lovely relaxing weekend and I'm gonna have a ball.

Want to know more, hee hee, well you will just have to wait, heee heee.

I've finally managed to finish the last BOM challenge that we where doing over on UKS, the challenge this month is to do a layout that documents a bad day you have had. All the ladies will be a little bit shocked at that, they where all coming out with lovely suggestions of 'A Perfect Day' A Day in my life' you get the idea, well, I want them to think outside the box, they can do layouts like that themselves, but sometimes its good to let our family see what we really go through in our life, so my layout was all about my disaster with my car a few weeks back, I copied and pasted my blog entry directly onto the layout, did not use any photo's at all and voila it was done. Here is it for you.

This past weekend, turned into an unexpected surprise, I had planned a weekend away with the girls, but was let down at the last minute, only to be rescued again and allowed to go. I had some time to myself to do some projects that have put off for far to long, I made some ATC's, pretty much a first for me for a swap I'm involved in, and a load of Xmas cards for another swap (Don't ask about them though, can't believe I did, I actually had all my xmas cards finished in June, hee hee, oh well, I at least have half of next years sorted as well now) I even got some mini projects finished that have sat on the shelf for the past year and a bit. Only problem now is, my scraproom looks like a bomb has exploded in it, as I have not finished unpacking at all.
On the up side, I did get to spend some time with friends, I ate tons, dranks a wee amount, hee hee, and had lots of laughs.

This week, is seeing me planning and organising lots and lots, I'm hoping the final bits of work will be finished off in the house by the end of the week, but you know best laid plans and all that so please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Joke of the Day: “I’ll have you know,” said the snob to his date, “my father is a famous man in this town.He’s a Lion...a Moose…and an Elk.”“Wow!” said his date, “and what do you charge to see him?”

4 comments:

pmk said...

Will you be putting on some wings to fly there and once there doing lots of 'luxuriously angelic' things?!

Unknown said...

Love the LO Roz, and LA for a weekend? that's one journey for a weekend!

Unknown said...

Doh! me? thick? never!

Carole Bryson said...

PML @ Pam !!!

Love the layout Roz - really classy !