Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm still here

only just mind you though. The retreat was amazing, I can't believe its over, it flew by so quickly, but what a ball I and everyone else had. The hotel was brilliant, food, out of this world, classes WOW, teachers - Kirsty and Heather, bloody amazing and the rest of the girls, well what a funny lot they where, I had to change my pants a few times during the retreat, cause they had me laughing so hard, I kept on peeing my pants.

I have not had a chance to do anything since I arrived home, not even take pics of the classes as so mad busy with the house, ahhhhhhhhhhh, its really getting to me now, honestly I can't wait for it to be finished, but the end looks nowhere in site.

One thing I have done though is upload the Flap book to the Lippy Chick website, so quick go on over and check it out. I adore this book, it is by far my fave of them all.

A couple of quick thank you's, Kirsty, your such an amazing person, you give so much of yourself to everyone and I truly appreciate it. You are a brilliant teacher and friend.

Heather, I loved your classes and the way you threw yourself in, you are such good company as well, I really appreciate that you care so deeply about people's feelings and the small gestures you make, they really are appreciated and I adore you. PS. thanks for the flowers and the tissues.

Angela, what more could a girl ask for in a business partner, your are bloody brilliant, you work so effortlessy (not even sure if thats a word, but you know what I mean) and I can't believe you actually managed some layouts, you never seemed to sit still for a moment.

Clair and June, OH MY GOD, you do realise I'm sending you my laundry bill for my knickers, I have not laughed so much, wish I could bottle you both and pull you out when I need a giggle. I will miss you clair when you go to Aus, but know we will keep in touch via email. xxx

and to the rest of the girls, you all know who you are, Thank you for making the retreat such a pleasant place to be, it was so relaxed and friendly, considering the majority of us where strangers, I think our friends list has just grown.

I can't wait to do it all again, and Me and Angela are now looking for a date to suit everyone for next year, with a possible change of location. Watch this space for further details.

Joke of the day is from Clair.

Blonde phones the fire brigade to tell them her house is on fire, Fire man says "how do we get there", "hello" says the blonde "In the big red F***ing fire truck".

Edited to remove swear words, hee hee,

Kissy wissy's to you all. xxx

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Roz, if you can arrange another location, I will be first on your list, I SO want to join you for one these!
Great Joke BTW!
Glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Thanksyoumuchly for your very kind words *blush* It was a real pleasure to spend the weekend at LA and I can't wait to do it all again :D Lubs ya!

Heather the Blether said...

Glad to hear all went well.. was sure it would anyway... Fab joke
hope you and yours are well
take care
H x

Linda said...

Thank you for everything but especially making it a fab weekend. Looking forward to the next one already! Thanks also for that pm - it meant a lot. Take care x x x