Friday, March 09, 2007

here is some more bits

thought I would finally share with you some more bits that I did for the retreat, now that I have finally managed to take some pics.

This was the board book class that I taught, I love this little book, it looks like a bag when its all finished, so cute, I'm using mine to pop in pictures of all the retreats I attend this year, have been to two so far and have another one planned, but Hey you know me, tell about a scrapping event, and I'm usually there, I love them, they are such a great way to meet up with friends and learn some amazing skills.

This layout is the one I did at the retreat Kirsty organised in Manchester at the end of Feb. I love the picture, which was also taken by Kirsty and the class was brilliant, and was taught by Debbie, she was so nervous prior to the class as it was her first time of teaching, but she did brilliantly, a right professional, and wow what a class layout it was, I'm going to steal the idea for my Yearly Journal for my Feb entry.

And finally, here is the new Lippy Chick Flap book, I've been such a tease only letting you all see a blurry image of it on the website, but I taught a class with it at the Retreat and have now decided to share it with the rest of you, The pics below are of the one I did at the retreat, but check out the website to see what other ones I've made along with some of the DT, blown away by there talent is an understatement.

I think the formating on this has gone all wrong, so i'll leave the rest of the pics till tomorrow.

News from Home, Decorator finished today for a week, as off to london, whoopy yoo, NOT, why the hell can't people finish jobs, ahhhhhhhhhh. however, Bens room is decorated along with the bathroom and our main lounge, and the spare room, so actually only three more rooms to go and the stairs and landing, so hopefully when he gets back, he will rattle those areas off quickly.

Finally managed to track down the rest of the wallpaper for the dining room, but have a long trek to get it.

Went to the SECC today, but to be honest, nothing was jumping off the shelves into my arms. I did buy some wool as want to have a go at knitting, but knowing me, it will sit for a while before I get a chance to tackle it. I have tons of DT work to do, so need to spend sometime this weekend, trying to get areas of the house tidy so I don't feel guilty about locking myself in my scrap room. Anyway, thats it from me, how are things with you guys??? good I hope, hope you all have a great weekend, what ever it is you do. Kissy Wissy's to you all xxx

JOke of the day:You Don't Need to Be a Weatherman...
It was two o'clock in the morning and a husband and wife were asleep, when suddenly the phone rang.
The husband picked up the phone and said, "Hello? ... How the heck do I know? What am I, the weather man?" -- and promptly slammed the phone down.
His wife rolls over and asks, "Who was that?"
The husband replies, I don’t know. Some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear.

5 comments:

Beckie said...

love the book! And they lo of you is beautiful :)

Linda said...

Love that lo and at least you have some good news about the house. Take care x x x

Anonymous said...

I am home, I am happy I am wrecked LOL! Glad the house in on track but what a bummer to have to wait another week! Lovin your stuff but you knew that already MWAH XX

Unknown said...

Love that joke.. I'm ready with my two falp books, will put them in the post asap. have a good week.

Beth said...

Love your travel log Roz, and what a great idea of putting in all the retreats you attend and teach at in it. Hope your doing okay lovely girl? Beth XX