Thursday, August 07, 2008

Today was a big day.

Two things where meant to happen, unfortunately only one did, the other one went completely the wrong way. Don't you just hate it when that happens. kinda takes the shine of the other one that did go the right way.

I hope your all enjoying this lovely rain.............. What the hell is that all about, its bloody summer for christs sake, where is the sun. Whoever is holding it ransom, please let us know the cost to release it, I'll gladly chip in.

Me and Ben are slowly coming back down to earth after our recent visit from Suzanne and the tribe. We love having them come to stay with us, just a shame that the weather was poo pants. Unfortunately Suzanne took not well whilst she was here, and that kinda was not fun for anybody, but lest of all Suzanne, who become quite familiar with my toilet bowl. Poor darling, fingers crossed though, after some loving and hugs, and my terrible sense of humour she seems to be on the mend again.

As soon as Suzanne and the tribe left, my godchildren arrived for an overnight visit, I adore my godchildren to pieces, and usually take hundreds of pics of them, but this time, I took not one, instead we just messed about together, relaxed, told jokes and had a good old giggle. I do love been the chilled out Aunt for them. They run wild when they are here, and they are allowed to. That's why the love it so much. Their parents probably hate me for it, but hey, I'm not releasing the title of cool aunt for anybody. I worked bloody hard for it, and I'm keeping it. hee hee.

Anyway, thats it, I'll leave you with a joke of the day from my adorable god-daughter, Natascha.

Enjoy. mwahahahhahahahaha


No comments: