Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am a walking feast

for Midges that is, the little buggers have had a field day with me, they have taken nibbles out of my face, neck, arms, hands and legs, I even have one on my bum.... no idea how that little so and so got in their. I have just returned from the most amazing holiday I have ever had in Scotland.

Me and Ben along with his godmother Janet and Uncle Dave have all been to Wester Ross, for a week of glorious sunshine. I kid you not, the sun shone ever day, except for Friday, when it rained in the morning. We have spent hours on beaches that look like they belong in the indian ocean, we have a little tan to show off, and we are so chilled out.

I got to see my good friend Anne and her adorable hubby Iain, we ate like pigs and slept like logs.

However, I now have to wash a mountain of dirty clothes, unpack quite a lot of stuff and get Ben all organised for his return to School tomorrow.

Yahoo, the school holidays are over, well at least for a short while, before you know it half term will be upon us.

I'm knackered so its only a short post tonight, and I'm sorry, no jokes, however I have come back to an inbox bursting at the seams with jokes galore from my pals, so I shall be back with some funnies soon.

If anybody out their knows of a cure to stop the itching, please let me know, so far we have exhausted boots the chemist of all their bite cures, used tea tree oil and salvon, and still no relief is to be found, I'm off to mix up some bicarbonate of soda now and calamine lotion.

Take care of yourselves.

xxx mwahahahahahahahaha xxxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you need to use Avon Skin so Soft to avoid the bites-sorry that info is a bit late!

Sara-Jane said...

hope the itching stops! was gonna suggest calomine lotion meant to good for everything!!!

hope ur well

sj xx

Carole Bryson said...

Are you going to update this blog or what ????

:)

*is waiting for jokes*