Sunday, July 20, 2008

ummmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh

Did we really do that video, OMG, what where we like.

Well the next day, we both woke up as fresh as daisy's (not) at midday, not a great start, hee hee.

Although the night before we had washed off the masks, Clare said my face was very very brown, and had I read the instructions correctly. Once my eyes where able to focus, Clare's face was also rather brown.............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ panic........................ run to bathroom for deeper examination...............

Yep, we are def. browner.

After much scrubbing, phew, back to normal, well if you can call very red skin normal, our browness has left us and is now living on my hand towels.

Note to self, do not do face mask when drunk, especially not a chocolate one.

So, I hear you all ask, do we look years younger. Well our skin did feel much softer, however I have a pimple the size of a small island on the end of my nose, so I'm not that impressed.

I'm glad you all enjoyed our little video, Cal, I will kill you though, next time I see you for sending people over to look, it was only suppose to be my friends that come and visit, I've had over 100 visitors in two days, that never happens here.

Anyway, far to tired out to do a joke today, but I'll do one tomorrow.

Take care of yourselves.

Mwahahahahahaha

4 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Ha ha ha ha ha .... I still have tears running down my face watching that !!!!

Lori said...

I have to admit, that video is bloody hilarious! And I must add facemasks to my list of things not to do when drunk! Ah, the joys of the morning after the night before!

Maggie said...

***snort*** PML at your facepack vid! What are you like!

Oh and I've left a little award for you on my blog :)

Sara-Jane said...

u had fun and thats all that matters xxxxx
love the pics and the vids

sj xx