Monday, April 23, 2007

How Special do I feel

Well I can answer that, Really Bloody Special. I was asked by Sarah from Sarah's cards to be a Guest Design Team member for her, with her April Kit. To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement. After the initial shock had calmed down, I was overtaken with Fear, oh no, what if I do a crap job, oh no, what if she hates what I do, oh no, I'm pants at this scrapbooking stuff.

Well my kit arrived, and I was blown away, how generous is that woman, so many papers, ribbons, blossoms, brads, etc, etc, etc. but as soon as I saw them I knew what I wanted to do. I have had a 3 panel screen sitting here for a while. Originally I wanted to do something family orianated on it, (I know, my spelling is pants) But given the circumstances, that was out of the window, so I decided to go wild with it instead and let my altered side have a wee play - It does not come out that often - So I made this, when I had finished it, I knew the perfect person to give it to - Heather, as a wee thank you for been a super friend.

I also made a layout and a folder for my design collective subscription classes to be stored in, for the day when I eventually get a moment to do them. I still have tons of stuff left over as well, and when I get a moment, I will make some cards, etc with the scraps.

So here they all are, I seriously encourage you to get your arses straight over to Sarahs and buy one of these kits, cause they are great value for money.







Joke of the day:
Martin had just received his brand new driver's license.
The family troops out to the driveway, and climbs in the car, where he is going to take them for a ride for the first time. Dad immediately heads for the back seat, directly behind the newly minted driver.

"I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," says the beaming boy to his father.

"Nope," comes dad's reply, "I'm gonna sit here and kick the back of your seat as you drive, just like you've been doing to me all these years."

Till tomorrow, take care of yourselves. xxx

6 comments:

Linda said...

Well done you and very, very well deserved. I love what you have created, you are such a talented lady. Take care x x x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - it was fab to get the kit and see a known face do stunning things with it! Great you're back in blogland, missed your jokes. Big hugs.

Anonymous said...

That kit was gorgeous indeed and I loved the screen and was touched you gifted it to me, its sitting here in front of me all the time now :D
You know I love your DC storage, lush!
Thank you
Take care xx
Joke is mwhahahah!

Louise said...

fantastic use of the kit... dream job designing for sarah... tis the lady a lot of my money goes to...LOL!!!

Tracie H said...

Great to see ypou back in blog land.....missed you lots.....thinking of you a lot more.
Hugs
T.x.

Carole Bryson said...

Great to see you back ... love that screen and I think I should have had it rather than Heather !!!

Love ya loads, and have missed ya loads - take care chicky xxxxxx