Saturday, April 21, 2007

Crop Day

Today I went to Angel Crafts crop in Stonehouse, and what a great day it was. Managed to do half a CJ entry that I should have posted by off to the owner by now, (Sorry Jacqueline - I promise I'll have it with you soon) Then I did the most amazing class that Heather was teaching, honestly it is stunning, I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and let you all see it. I loved it, and actually finished it all off whilst I was there, which is a rare thing for me, I usually have a look at what they suggest and then take it home and do my own thing with it, or shove it one of my many hiding places and then discover it months later and have no idea what to do with it.

As I promised you all yesterday, here are the things I made for Lianne over at Little Silver Hat with her kit of the month, I loved this kit, it was packed full of the most scrummy ribbons and even some of the New Aunty Sarah's chipboard blossoms, so I had a right field day with it.




tomorrow I'll also share with you the other projects I've been working on.

Till then, here is a joke of the day for you all, I was sent this by Lynne. and it made me laugh till I peed a bit, hee hee.

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off
the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her
and I asked her not to do that.

"Why?", my daughter asked.

"Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty
and probably has germs", I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked,
"Mommy, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart."

I was thinking quickly. "All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test.
You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information.

"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have to be
the daddy?"

"Exactly" I replied back with a big smile on my face.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you "back" Clair is in Dubai at the mo , will be speaking to her on weds or thurs she will be happy to know you are ok . take care pal love x

Anonymous said...

fab joke as usual. Great to see u back have missed the "lippy chicks" banter.Take care xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry just realised did not say who last comment from (such a silly cow)T-Bag or Tracy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Roz, glad you're back- I missed your blog and your jokes. WisHing you happiness.

Cath said...

Hi, I am not mormaly a joke person! but this one todau has me rolling. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the class on Sat, I had a blast! Love the joke hahahah! How true eh ;)