Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And that is not the only one.......

We have additional retreats planned for Scotland, more news to follow on that very very very soon.

This is such an exciting time for me, The hotel in Crewe is amazing and the plans to expand where always on the table, and where been discussed as far back as November last year. And I've had a great time travelling around looking at locations, some not so hot, some amazing.

So now you know why I've not been blogging, I've been far to busy searching for the perfect spots to hold the new Luxurious Angels Scrapping Experiences.

Now I'm back home and all ready for the summer, so can somebody tell the sun to come out.

I'll start back with the joke of the day again soon, just give me a short while to get back into the swing of this.

Take care of yourselves

1 comment:

Elin said...

Good to see you blogging again! Can't wait for the daft jokes!!

The retreat sounds amazing!