Friday, March 28, 2008

So Long ............

since I actually did my blog, but honestly I've not felt like it.

Lots has happened in the last 2 months, we had a really successful Luxurious Angels Retreat, the classes where amazing, the girls where brilliant and we raised £855 for Macmillian Nurses, the largest sum we have raised to date.

I will try to be a better blogger, but you know what, I can't promise I will be, life at the moment is so hectic, in a good way, that sometimes I seriously can't be bothered to sit in front of the computer and write any of it up. I'm enjoying living life at the moment.

See this pic, it had me nearly peeing myself with laughter at work today, I had to fix my make-up afterwards, as I had streaks of Black Mascara running down my face. It cracks me up, think its the kittens paw positions that just make this so funny.

Anyway, I'll be back when I can. Till then take care. xxx Mwahahahahaha

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

pmsl Roz that is so funny!