Thursday, March 30, 2006


30th March 2006

This is my first entry in my Bloggy Blog, so I'll try to bring you all upto speed.

I've been off work sick with a bad version of a cold, and now appear to have difficulty in moving my neck, must have been far to much bed rest.

Anyway, spent yet another lazy day curled up with my quilt, my good friend Clare came over though in an effort to cheer me up and made me watch Fried Green Tomatoes yet again. Honestly I can't believe that girl has watched this movie with me about 20 times, she always forgets certain bits and then bubbles when something happens. Can't recommend this film highly enough though, its such a tear jerker but also a nice girly movie.

Anyway, Clare brought over sausage rolls, chocs, doriatos and dip, oh you gotta love her, she kept me company till Darling Gerry and Ben got home.

Then this evening Angela came over, she is suffering bad with my stinking cold, and is rightly blaming me for giving it to her, but she still braved the cold and came to visit little old sick me, we had a lovely time, lusting over scrapbooking catalogues, lots of ouchhhhhhhh and arrrrssssssssssssss, then we spent an hour in my craft room, and made absolutely nothing to show for it. She did leave a happy woman though, as finally managed to get her to cut her fibres for the fibre swap I'm hosting.

I've managed to lose my fibres that I had already cut for another fibre swap that I'm in, can't believe it, I've managed to lose my filofax this week as well, can't understand where it could possibly have gone to as have not left the house at all.

Anyway, thats you all upto date with me, please let me know what you have been upto.

Take care of you.

1 comment:

Mahesh Subramanian said...

welcome to the blog world.. hope u enjoy the experience of blogging.. keep writing..